Furtive from the
avarice world,
I sit on the icy peak
watching the flamboyant Aurora
Borealis
and sipping my hot chocolate, shoes boiled in water,
as the chilly wind passes by.
With zing no less than that of an explorer,
I gaze the dazzling pole star
trying to collect the freedom,
with no one to abate me in miles of range, and then,
I sense the need for amity.
You can call me an arbitrary wanderer,
sometimes irascible watching the embers
as they pop out of the small fire which is,
surprisingly an eccentric attraction for all reindeers
who are mistaking me as a moron, counting his last moments
in the open.
No one but only angels know,
that I am besotted, not
covetous.
For once I was like the mad lovers by the fountain
but now I don’t feel the need to elaborate,
since I have discovered peace in loneliness.
The only sovereign I have of my past
is of primordial existence, faded love.
Now having found solitude in the white,
I put on my trilby, tighten my mittens
and continue my optimistic journey to eternity.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
![]() |
| AURORA BOREALIS |

No comments:
Post a Comment