Sunday, 26 March 2017

My heart got amputated.




Lies, so many lies, a bunch of lies
Lying across the alley, shouting dark cries
Uttered were they slowly from your pale lips
Crushing my lovely heart like cyanide pills

Lies don’t know, they can’t see, nor can they feel
That my soul is already tarnished silver from before.
What can the eyes see apart from gray then?
Perhaps the snow sitting loose on the fir!

Finally you showed you’re mean since ages now,
But I like to see more of it from you, ciao ciao
The mountains calling me, I have to leave
Next time though, we’ll surely meet!

Again I emerge victorious over your vicious lies
Walking past the rhododendrons, I pick up mine
Smelling the lies, the determined lies, your lies
Because at the end, it doesn’t matter to the lies!


Peace at its top! Wanna go there alone,walk alone, talk alone, sing alone, dance alone!



No comments:

Post a Comment