Wednesday, 3 January 2018

Sonata



Loathing in totality, ruminating the faded love
Dazing soulfully at the moon as a peaceful dove
I saw a girl write sad music on a snowy night.

Looking acutely unaware of her comely glow
Running her eyes through the stave so slow
I fantasized the motion of her heartbeat so palpable.

Wearing vivid colourful beads in her hair strands so tight
She had no ray but the rusty dull pallor of an old gas light
I heard her infected fingers dance on the old keys.

Playing a long lost melancholic agony
She made the craving piano moan with melody
I helplessly felt the intensity of her harmony.

     The enchantress leaned on the tool like a musical fool
Blessing the night with her ebony wand just like old school.
My word! The enigmatic sonata forced me drool.

Never had the possession of her demons felt so good
I bumped into the pole, her tunes already swayed my mood.
Oh girl! The mighty emotions! Ain't they your food?

Her tears warned her a lot but she didn't listen
That the gloomy lyrics resting on her lips so glisten
Might ricochet off the walls of her wasted heart.

She lovingly kept on punishing the aged piano
Radiating as much angelic love as she ever could
 And I walked hypnotized with the snowy wind whispering the tales of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment