Tuesday, 11 October 2016

Untold Unheard.....

I have often found myself bathing in the plurality of thoughts, some reminding past, some forecasting future while none presenting the present, most of the times. Waiting for someone to pick them up has proved of no use, except their catching the glimpse of rivulet, screaming hesitant negotiation. Yah after all telling it every time from your own aggravates it since you can’t just be leaking everything out to some stranger with pearl eyes watered in grief similar to yours, even if to some extent! Therefore waiting for alien lips to understand it themselves is better; I think so, drawing coherence to myself being  kind of laconic. Patience prevails sullenly and I wait but the question arises “how much?”

These kind of situations aren’t that common since people speak on their own, they discuss their problems with their loved ones and find the burden reduced. They do it the preferable social way while some people handle it on their own or rather try to fix it up, sometimes ending up in frustration, tears, heartbreak, revenge, attitudinal problems, sleeplessness, lack of hunger, lack of guts, lack of money, lack of love and wander what else could go bad- lack of oneself, from what you were then to what you are now, no don’t worry, it’s a sort of after pain, you remorse after the transformation! Some remain where they’ve reached, some return back to where they started from while some are caught in the middle and some even show the world they’re just cool and happy somewhere between the 2 points though they actually aren’t (they seem the best actors of the world to me)!

I remember of someone whom I’d offended a couple of years back and there was all the usual fuss over it, that person, what he/she had gone through really makes me jab myself now, actually I apologized to him/her after a year had passed, a year, literally! I thought I’d asked for apology earlier but according to that guy I hadn’t , so let’s just put it as if I hadn’t and I asked for it later on his/her being actually frustrated at that reminiscence and softly yelling at me as if stealthily asking for it. I now think that had I just talked to him/her or tried to just excavate something out of the brains, I would have done it earlier; Come on, you don’t need a Da Vinci to read remote feelings! And when that person made me realize my mistakes, I became particularly more cautious in this field; I wish some could have been too!

And back to some thoughts (had I been on mercury I’d be a Jupitarian by now!)……

The plurality of thoughts intensifies so much that it takes over my decisions! I then have to eject all the trash out of my system just like we do with our computer and our homes. Our home is ours, it belongs only to us. Imagine someone entering your home forcefully and toying with your things, your valuables, dumping their house’s garbage in yours, would you let that happen ever? No you won’t! Similarly your mind is yours, never let others enter your space and toy with your feelings and impose their whims and fancies on you, never ever allow that. Just close the doors of your mind for any such person or activity like you would have done with those of your home. And coming back to the point, the sharing issues, well, general viewpoint says value your emotions over time (ostensibly), so you may go ahead over a cup of coffee with your loved one. Yes that’ll certainly do the job plus the caffeine! Haha!

I wish that could have done the job for me. People who know me, know well!
By the way, who knows, one day might be sitting in CCD with my Gf! ;) :P



BFF- Silence

No comments:

Post a Comment